Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Questions for my Reader

          I have several questions for my reviewers/readers.  First of all, does the first paragraph of my article pull you in?  Does it give you a sense of what the article will be about?  Is my stance clear and concise?  Is the paper well organized and does it flow?  Throughout the article, do I give you enough information so that you understand what you are reading and where I might go with the article?  Am I following the guidelines within the assignment?  How might I improve my writing? 
          I wish I could have actually asked the reviewer of my critical analysis paper these things.  The peer review I received was helpful and I can see where I need to improve.  I wish I could sit down with my teacher and get some answers…wait, I can…conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment