Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ah, A Thesis?

            I have forgotten many things because I have been out of school for six years.  Anyway, I am now in a college English class and having to remember things like dependent clauses, thesis statements and how to write a paper has proven difficult.  Thank goodness for Google!
            I am writing two profiles on a fellow student.  I don’t really know if I am writing the paper correctly because I did not come up with my thesis statements until near the end of my writing process.  Reading through my paper, I think I have a thesis statement that represents and explains what my essay is about.  I guess we shall see once I get my papers back from my professor.  If the papers do not come back with good remarks, I am on my way to a tutor!

No comments:

Post a Comment