Monday, February 28, 2011

More Knowledge

          I wish that when I was a teenager, the internet would have been as accessible as it is for teenagers today.  It was only ten years ago when I was a teenager and internet was not as available as it is now.  So many advancements have occurred.  Teenagers of present day could not even imagine a world without Facebook.  I think that if I would have had access to the internet when I was younger, I would have had more knowledge and felt more involved in the world.  I appreciate having the type of access to the internet that we do today.  As an adult, I spend several hours per week on the internet researching topics such as nutrition, parenting, and politics.  Having the internet available to me makes me feel like I can make a difference in the world because I have access to people all over the world and I can share the information I learn with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment